Friday, 9 September 2016

the best of me

Assalamualaikum and hello,

I've been gone for sooo many months and I can't update at UiTM because their wifi sucks. There will be days in my room at the college I'd be sitting at the table, staring at this laptop screen thinking of new stories, things to write but what's left is an empty page.

I have been busy with uni, and it's great. And I love every single moment I've been there and I wished this semester could last a little longer because once this semester ends, another semester down left of pure happiness.

I truly believe, university life are one of the best parts of life you can ever have. And I am happy, and everybody around me are great and I love them to pieces. I think, here, I have found the best part of me, and it shows. It shows. I knew, that good days were waiting for me, after all the hell I went through for the past seventeen years.

For those out there, still in high school, hating every moment with all the bullshit coming at you, be patient, we go through pain first before we get the ease. Because if life was always easy, we'll never grow up.

I wish I could hug you right now, because this is the longest time I haven't cried on something not worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment