Thursday, 18 May 2017

How I feel

I almost forgot how AQUILO's songs make me feel nostalgic. sad. in a moment. and think about what I'm doing with my life. I almost forgot how my blog looks until I opened it after days I promised to be blogging frequently. It's currently 1.30 in the morning, I'll have to wake up early for work. I remembered how it felt the first day; it was exciting. And then it goes on the second day and then the next and then eventually, I got bored and I got tired. I come back home exhausted, my family is busy and I'm tired. We don't talk much, just the duration of sending me off to work and picking me up from there.

I'm losing weight, (again) but I promise it's for real. I have somebody supporting me and I feel loved. I haven't eaten a single grain of rice for the past 2 weeks. I have cut down my sugar intake significantly.  I've lost 3kg so far. I feel great, but I'm bored. I'm bored of having limited food choices because I'm eating at the Varsity Mall foodcourt. The vegetables there aren't fresh, I feel sick. And there's no food at home (just eggs and bread, I'm tired of it too). I want fruits and many fresh vegetables, but my parents are busy and I'm used to it.

Two days in, I haven't eaten much. Like I ate alot healthier in a big quantity, but I'm eating less because I feel sick. And I don't feel like eating. I get hungry, like starving hungry and I don't have the mood to eat.

I miss going to classes. I want this five months to go by quickly. I miss my uni friends a lot.

My results came out last week. It was bad. Well, hence the shit that went on during the semester. But I'm grateful. It's teaching me a lesson. The results fits with the situation. Same goes when I was in semester 1. I had a great semester then and my results were flying off the roof (probably, I'm exaggerating too much).

I don't know. I need to sleep now.

I didn't say hi at the beginning of this post, so I won't say bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment